Friday 15 July 2016

In A Field Of Purple







Hello my lovelies, how are you all? Yesterday I had a gorgeous outing to Chichester with my Mum. It has always been her dream to see a field of Lavender and after many, many months of planning we finally found one. Many years ago we went to Provence where she hoped to see the fields however the crops had all been harvested. We visited the Laudington lavender field and it was incredible. After walking up a long track you are suddenly hit by a wave of a rich dark purple and it is incredible. There was a rich smell of lavender that words can't describe and you were also welcomed by the smell of bees. The farm sell their own products which is how we discovered the farm. At the start of every month they always set up their own market stall in Lewes where they sell a huge array of products from lavender candles, soaps, creams, sprays and even chocolates. The list is endless. They are currently holding open days from the 13th - 17th of July and it is highly worth a visit and coping with the traffic through Worthing. I hate being stuck in traffic; I don't have the best patience in the whole world.

What I wore:

Jacket - New Look
Dress - H&M
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Accesorize
Nail Polish - Barry M Sugar Apple
Necklace - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop
Bracelet - Pandora




To continue our gorgeous outing we headed into Chichester. We treated ourselves to coffee and lunch at Bill's which is our favourite restaurant and a new restaurant to tick off. I can highly recommend the chicken caesar salad.

Chichester is a shopping lovers dream. There are loads of beautiful and high end shops to discover and the town itself seemed really calm and peaceful. Chichester is ideal for Christmas shopping. I have never seen a Jack Wills with it's own front garden.

Afterwards we visited the Cathedral which was massive and chilled and walked around the gorgeous Palace Gardens. I could have quite happily spent the entire afternoon just chilling in the gardens.

I treated us both to a peach iced tea from Starbucks and we headed back. We were so, so lucky with the weather it was a perfect warm summers day.







I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post my lovelies. I had a gorgeous day yesterday and I can highly recommend a visit!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...