Sunday 12 October 2014

Sleek Blush By 3 - Lace





Okay, so I'll put my hands up and admit "I have an addiction to buying blusher", but look how gorgeous this looks. This isn't a new release by Sleek, I think it has been out for a while now but it has been something that I've had my eye on for ages now. I love Sleek blushes they are so, so pigmented and they have a huge range of colours although this is the first blush pallet that I've brought.

There are three shades in the pallet and each shade is slightly smaller then the individual blushes sold by Sleek. I've tried each shade and my favourite has to be Guipure which is the middle pink shimmer shade which reminds me of Rose Gold by Sleek which is my all time favour blusher although I would say this one is more darker. I think all three shades look gorgeous and I think you could even blend them together on your cheeks. I'll admit that orange blusher isn't something that I've been desperate to try so I was slightly nervous to try this one but I thinkI've been converted. On the cheeks it looks more natural then I was expecting it too and I think it suited my complexion. I used a small amount and found that it blended really nicely to my natural cheek colour so there it is, I've been converted to orange blusher.

From the swatches pictures you can see how pigmented these are as that was only one swatch. I will warn you to be carful when applying the blush to your brush as so much easily applies to the brush even when being gentle.

This may seem like a strange purchase for Autumn as I normally think of rich plumy colours for Autumn although I think that the Autumnal red and orange combinations you see during Autumn will also look really pretty on the cheeks so it could be an all year round product. Let's call it adapting to the seasons.

I would say that you defiantly get your money's worth with this one and I would 100% recommend it and it is defiantly worth the price of £9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...