Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Lush Halloween Haul



Afternoon my lovelies, I'll be honest I haven't been up-to-date with my blog for a while but I'm back after some serious damage to my bank account. Let's all take a moment to appreciate Lush, I absolutely love this shop but I don't tend to go there in summer but as soon as it get's cold, windy and rainy I'm there like a shot. So I picked up some products from their Halloween range to show you which I am so excited to try. 

The Halloween range is a lot smaller than their christmas range and the choice I will say is limited although I still managed to find some treats from there and everything is now covered in glitter. Lush have brought out six products for Halloween: three bath bombs, two bubble bars and one soap. I picked up the bath bombs and one of the bubble bars, I don't tend to get excited by the soaps I don't know why.



Starting with the bubble bar which is called Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar - original name. This is one of my favourites I mean A* for appearance, it's certainly a show stopper. You break this bad boy into the bath, give it a swirl and it will change the colour of the bath water whilst releasing a citrus scent. This has to be one of my favourites from the range, the only down side for me is the glitter. Don't get me wrong I love some sparkle but I feel this is way too much as everything from today is covered in glitter and I know as soon as I get out of the bath my towel and me will be covered too. Although once in a while I can live with it as it's just one of those wow products. I didn't pick up the other bubble bar which was a wizard's hat, only because when I smelt it I literally couldn't smell anything so if any one else has tried it let me know what you thought of it.


Moving onto bath bombs now, the first one I found was the Northern Lights bath bomb. I love the colour as purple is my favourite colour. Once in the bath it dissolves into a blue/green dream, no surprises but to look like the Northern Lights but for me it's just all my favourite colours mixed together. I'm rubbish at describing scents and the only way I can think to describe this one is ... fresh. It just smells amazing and fresh and that's all I can think of. Apparently it's meant to be good for de-stressing and relaxing but for me most lush bath bombs are a way of relaxing but I'm supper excited to give this a whirl.


Another bath bomb now called Sparkler. I'm enjoying these bonfire night themed ones as I feel that bonfire night is often overlooked when limited edition products come out. Although I'm not sure about these long shaped bath bombs I think I preferred the round ones but that's probably because I don't like change but this one does look like your about to have a bath with a corn on the cob. I wouldn't say any of these have a distinctive smell to me, usually with lush I find the products distinctive but again I can only describe this one as fresh. Useful as ever I know but maybe more fruity than the Northern Lights one.


Last but by no means least is Lord of Misrule, amazing name but I'm not quite sure what it means. This bath bomb is less fruity then the others and possibly my favourite smell in the whole bunch. To me it smells more like sherbet and it smells sweeter the sort of one I would use when it's raining, cold, dark and disgusting outside. I can't wait to use this one.

Keep checking my blog if you enjoyed this post as I may do a similar one on some of their christmas products nearer christmas although they are already out now if like me you're supper excited for christmas and you can't wait go and check them out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...